NEW registration (drop off) will take place on February 1st to February 5th from 9:30am-11:30am & 1:00pm to 3:00pm in the Draper Cafeteria at the Junior Campus. This year, in order to ensure that we are all respecting the Healthy and Safety measures, parents must have all of the required documents previously photocopied (the exact number of copies) completed before hand.
If you have a Certificate of Eligibility
You must bring the following documents with you to register your child. Originals of these forms can be brought to the school between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm daily:
- Long Version Birth Certificate (showing both parents' names)
- Immigration papers (required if not born in Canada)
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Proof of residence (lease and driver's licence/utility invoice etc.)
Required only if
childwas born outside Quebec
- Citizenship of parent
- Child's most recent report card (for grades 1 to 6)
- Vaccination booklet
If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility
In order to qualify for English Instruction in Quebec Public Schools, students must meet certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec government.
Visit the EMSB Website for information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.